AK is being promoted





Yes, that shirt says "Big Brother".  
We are expecting baby #4 the end of January. :) I am excited but a little nervous too. Some days I feel like a failure with only 3 kids, not sure how I'll do with 4. I do know that the Lord's plans are perfect though and it's His Will for our family to add another child. AC is SO excited and will be such a huge help.AK has always loved little babies so I know he'll be happy at first too. Might not be a huge fan when they get upset but we'll figure it out as we go. I am MUCH more laid back now than I was with just EK. Amazing how more children do that, huh? I was pretty sick this summer. I always deal with morning sickness. :( A few weeks ago, food started to sound good again and I can handle cooking again. YEAH! 
We went to the doctor yesterday for my 16 week check-up and he is pretty sure it's a girl. For some reason, I was really thinking boy. This pregnancy has been more like Andrew's so I'm a little hesitant to start shouting "GIRL",\.  My doctor looks at sonograms all the time though, so I'm changing my mindset to pink. Keith thought it was a girl the entire time. Now, we're trying to figure out room combinations. Fun times are ahead!

Comments

  1. So excited to see this official announcement! We also can't wait to spend time with you guys in just a few weeks. Take care of yourself and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas