1 month old!

This picture was taken at 3 weeks. It was her first Sunday to church. :) Normally I wouldn't take a baby this early during flu season, however, AC was presented with her first real Bible along with her first grade friends. I wanted to be there for AC. :) On a side note, AC loves her Bible. She has read it every day since she got it. It makes me so happy that she has a hunger for the Word of God. May that continue and may it draw her heart to Him.
 Mimi kept EJ during the 11am service and little miss slept the whole time. 


Can't believe it's already been a month! Sweet girl! We went back this past Thursday for a weight check and she finally gained some weight. 12 ounces! She is up to 9 pounds, 6 ounces now. Praising the Lord! I bought a scale today so I can weigh her periodically to be sure she keeps that up. :) I'm trying not to stress out about it, but I also want to be proactive. Don't want to go back for her 2 month appointment and find out she hasn't gained much. It's so hard to know how much they eat when you nurse.
At one month she is beginning to smile. She's holding her head up more each day and staying awake for longer periods of time. She's eating better instead of falling asleep after a few minutes. She loves the swing and sleeps well at night in it. Right now I'm waking up around 1am and 4 am to feed her. Hopefully next month I can let her go a longer stretch...my only fear is that she will start waking more on her own. She loves to be swaddled and cuddled. She'll take a bottle and doesn't care about the temperature. She likes her pacifier sometimes. Sometimes it makes her more angry. It's been fun seeing her little personality emerge already. We are in love and so thankful for her!

Comments

  1. Precious Melissa!!!!!!! Love seeing your family, Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...