Winter weather

Last week was quite the week. Freezing rain started Sunday night and by Monday morning there was a sheet of ice on the roads. School was closed Monday and Tuesday b/c the temps didn't get above freezing on Monday to melt it. On Friday morning it started snowing 30 minutes after we put EK on the bus. It snowed all morning!! We got several inches and AC was very excited to go outside to play in it. The ice wasn't much fun to play in. :) School released early at 1pm on Friday. I can't believe it's March now and the weather men are predicting more snow on Wednesday and Thursday. What a crazy LATE winter! While I'm eager for warmer weather, it's fun to see my kids so excited! I should remind AC how lucky she is to home school so she had more time to play in the snow too. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas