First day of school 2015
EK is technically in 4th grade this year at ERE. She has Ms. Flood again, which makes this mama happy. I had no anxiety about sending EK to school on Monday. We went up last Thursday to meet with Ms. Flood and take up supplies. EK didn't want to leave an hour later. :)
AC started 2nd grade on Monday. We are homeschooling again this year. I enjoy spending time with her and teaching her. She makes it enjoyable most days. ;) We all have our moments, right?
We are using MFW "Adventures in US History" for Bible, History, Reading and Science, Saxon 3 for math and All about Spelling 3. I'm also adding in extra things as we go along...things I see she needs some help with. We'll learning cursive later this year too.
AK is starting preschool next week and he'll go two days a week. It will be strange having him gone, but I'm expecting to get quite a bit of schoolwork done on those days. :) He's going to love it too.
Comments
Post a Comment