Interview with a FOUR year old
This sweet boy turned 4 on August 20th. He was SO excited when he woke up that morning and told everyone that he was now FOUR! I love this boy with all my heart. He adds such a different perspective to our family and I wouldn't have it any other way. AK is ALL boy! He's rough and tough, loves to play with cars, trains and planes, loves his sisters and is very affectionate when he wants to be. He's smart, creative, kind, helpful and outgoing.
**Here's a sweet story that shows his personality: We bought him a big wheel for his birthday. I didn't have time to put it together so we kept it in the box. After he opened it, we realized the BIG wheel was missing. I was so frustrated with the store! You could tell he was disappointed but he decided he wanted to eat his pizza. Every 15 minutes or so, he would walk over to the box and ask "Why the big wheel isn't in there?" He never cried about it. He just couldn't understand why it would be missing. We told him we'd buy another one the next day and he was ok with that. (I returned it the next day and opened the box before I purchased another one. I was not having a similar situation occur.)
Who is your favorite person? God
What is your favorite color? blue and red
What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins
What's your favorite outfit? Spiderman costume
What is your favorite sport? soccer
What is your favorite song? Jingle Bells
What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Krispies
Who is your best friend? Ruby, Colson and Owen (love that two of these are his cousins!)
What do you want to be when you grow up? a pastor like Daddy
What is your favorite book? animal books
What are you really good at? riding my bike
Where do you wish you could go on vacation? San Diego
What is your best memory? going to the pool
What would you buy if you had $1000? groceries (fruit) and build a house (but I need to buy tools)
What vegetable do you dislike? chicken
If you could have a wish, what would it be? go to the grocery store
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate
Who is your biggest hero? Superman
What do you like to do best with your friends? play games
What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? ride on an airplane
Comments
Post a Comment