Christmas 2015

We had a low key morning on Christmas day. Of course we enjoyed monkey bread for breakfast with a breakfast casserole I make every year as well. 

EJ got a car for Christmas. She loves it and AC and AK love pushing her around.


As excited as AK was the night before I had to drag him out of bed in the morning! Silly boy!

AC read the Christmas Story from Luke 2

AC with a few of her presents

AK got a spiderman sleeping bag that he uses in bed every night now. :)

AC got roller skates. I love that my kids are pretty easy to please with gifts.

Daddy thought AK needed a nerf gun. They both like playing with it. :)

EK got a mini trampoline. I think she likes it, although she really doesn't jump on it. She stands and then falls to her knees. Much easier on her knees than dropping on the floor.

Trying out the skates. She's getting pretty good.

Later that day we went to my parents for dinner. If you asked the kids about their favorite part of Christmas, AC would tell you "playing with my cousins". I'm glad we are all close by and able to get together often. Hard to believe another Christmas came and went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...