Eliza is 11 months old!
I cannot believe it's almost been a year since this little blessing joined our family. Here I am, planning her birthday party in a few weeks. CRAZY! Eliza Joy keeps me on my toes right now. She's into everything. While she's still just army crawling, she is quite fast when she is determined. She is sleeping a little better...usually going to bed between 7:30-8pm and sleeping until around 4am, nursing and then back to sleep until 7ish. She takes 2 good naps a day. Her morning nap is how we get a good portion of AC's home school done. Her afternoon nap gives me a chance to do a few things around the house or have a few minutes to myself without wondering what she's gotten into. She's trying more foods. She LOVES veggie straws right now and coconut milk yogurt bites. We do a lot of the baby food pouches as well.
She LOVES her siblings. Her face lights up when she sees them after a nap or if they've been out of sight for a little while. So sweet! She just moved up to 18 month clothes and she's been in a size 4 diaper for a month or two now.
She got a few bath toys for Christmas and now she doesn't dread baths as much. She still hates getting her hair washed (b/c water gets in her face, even though I try not to). Once I'm done though and wipe it away, she moves on to playing with toys.
She's starting to pull up on low objects, like EK's trampoline. I am having her practice standing for at least a few minutes a day. She couldn't do it for more than a few seconds at first but now can do it for several minutes, especially if there's something on the ottoman that she is interested in. My other girls didn't walk until 15 months so I'm not worried. She'll get there. AK was my earliest walker, taking his first steps right around his first birthday.
EJ is a "talker". She has lots of different sounds...no real words yet. She likes to point at lights now and things she wants (like more snacks). She waves hi and bye. We're still working on the clapping.
While I don't want to be paranoid, I'll be keeping an eye on any types of delays in the comings weeks and months. If there are any issues, I want to be on top of them and get therapy quickly.
We love this spunky little one! She is a delight to have around. :)
Comments
Post a Comment