Happy 10th to AC!
This beauty turned 10 on September 6th. I can't believe she's a decade old and it is crazy to think she'll be old enough to vote in 8 years! Time sure goes by quickly. This girl is smart, hardworking, observant, kind, funny and generous. She usually thinks of ways to earn money so she can spend on others and I love her for it. (Her mama was not so thoughtful at her age.) She loves to help others and is a great sister (most of the time). I'm thankful for the helper she is to me and I love that she likes to hang out with me. :) I hope that's always the case. She can't wait to be old enough to work in the nursery and babysit.
Some of her favorites
color: blue-violet
hobby: reading
food: chicken pot pie or ravioli
song: The Apostles' Creed by the Getty's
thing to do with Mom: play card games
thing to do with Dad: go to the farm
When I grow up I want to be a mom.
Comments
Post a Comment