Pumpkin Patch 2017
Tuesday was finally feeling like autumn so I picked up EK from school and we headed to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. We've gone almost every year since EK was 10 months old. I realize that AC isn't as excited about it now that she's 10 but she's a good sport for a few pictures. She also knows her younger siblings like it. EJ was VERY excited this year. She was willing to pose almost each time I asked too. EK was happy to be outside. No tears!
AC and AK did the big kid haymaze and then I asked AK to take EJ through this small one for kids under 5. For a few seconds I was worried he forgot he was supposed to stay with her. (I could see him but not EJ.) They made it out together a few minutes later so it was a success. Ha!
Comments
Post a Comment