New carseat

AC got a new carseat last week. She was very close to outgrowing her other carseat, so we got her one similar to EK. EK has a Britax booster seat that was discontinued a year or so ago. I love EK's seat and was sad that they quit making it. I guess they updated the model and renamed it. AC has the Britax Frontier and I really like it! So does AC! She was so excited when the UPS guy brought it that she couldn't wait to put it in our car and use it! :)


I left the big box in the foyer, planning to take it to the garage later (or when Keith wanted to do it). That night, AC asked if she could draw on the box. I told her she could and she decorated it for a while. An hour later, she pulled the box into our bedroom and told me she needed a pillow and a blanket. She first wanted a pillow off my bed, but I wasn't willing to give one up. I suggested using one from the couch since it was square like the box. She back into the room exclaiming "This will be a perfect fit! That was a great idea mommy." She sat down in the box and watched a movie. Pretty cute how resourceful that girl is. :) Here's a picture in her new "house". She told me we live in a big house and this is her little house.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...