1st trip to the pool

Last Friday, EK had water day at school. AC had been begging to go to our neighborhood pool for a couple weeks, so I decided Friday was the perfect day to go. I don't know that I'll be brave enough to take both girls to the pool by myself. It was a great day to be at the pool. Actually, it was a little too warm for me since I was only putting my feet in. :) I really don't like maternity bathing suits, but I just might cave as the temps get even higher this summer!




AC was a little nervous at first. A healthy fear. :)







Here she is swimming. Poor girl, she needs someone to teach her. She would just walk around the pool and move her arms. :) Next time we'll take some floaties and kick boards.



This sweet face caused quite a scene when I told her we needed to leave and pick up her sister from school. We're planning to go again tomorrow, but there will be a talk beforehand. Hopefully our exit will not be quite so dramatic...

Comments

  1. how fun...we loved the pool....my kids used it a lot.....so why didn't you video the departure....come on melissa...i was hoping to see the fit!!! lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! SG made a similar dramatic exit at the splashpark her first time, but was much better the second time.

    Go get a maternity swimsuit! It feels so good to get in the water. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...