Almost 27 weeks down



Hopefully in about 12 weeks we'll be meeting our baby boy. One that needs a name. I have a few favorites and Keith has a few favorites and they don't happen to be the same! :) We'll figure it out soon enough. We never make a big announcement before the baby comes. Partly, b/c I don't want to hear negative comments about the name choice. Really wish I didn't care so much what others think, but that's how I have always been.


For now we'll refer to him at BBS (baby boy Sanders). He's getting bigger each day and he's very active. I feel him move all day long, which is very reassuring. According to the book I have, BBS is about 2 pounds now and 15 inches long. There is definitely no hiding that I'm pregnant now! My belly is growing, but it's not to the uncomfortable point yet. It's just getting harder to have the girls sit on my lap to do their hair and get EK's socks and shoes on.

On Sunday, I am officially in my 3rd trimester. Each pregnancy seems to go by faster, I guess since I'm busy with the girls. I passed my glucose test a couple weeks ago, which was a big relief. (I had to do the 3 hour test with AC). I am getting good reports at each doctor appointment as well. Soon, I'll start going every 2 weeks.

AC told me yesterday that she has waited long enough for BBS to come! She's ready! :) We might need to make a countdown so she can see we have a little while to go. I hope her enthusiasm is still here when he comes though.

Comments

  1. Obviously, you need some people to help in the name department. Here are a few suggestions you might not get anywhere else.

    1. Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla Sanders
    2. Byron De La Sanders
    3. Ahab Sanders
    4. Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz Sanders
    5. Dino (pronounced "Deenoh") Sanders
    6. Michael Moore Sanders
    7. Deion Sanders
    8. If-Christ-Had-Not-Died-Thou-Wouldst-Be-Damned Sanders
    9. Colonel Reb Sanders
    10. Barack Hussein Sanders

    Remember, I'm always here to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas