Halloween 2011

Or maybe I should call it "Reformation Day". You know, the day where Martin Luther posted his 95 Theses on the door of a Catholic church in Germany. (Read here for more information.) Anyway, Halloween isn't my favorite holiday. I liked it as a kid so I could dress up in cute costumes and get lots of candy, but I never liked all the scary, spooky side of it. Neither does AC! Some people in our neighborhood put up some creepy decorations. Every time we drove by some, she would let me know that she didn't like it!


Here are my two girls at the piano. Love it when I get a good picture of EK! :)



AC was playing and singing while EK watched her.



AK as a chili pepper. He didn't like his costume much and starting fussing the minute we got outside. I ended up carrying him while AC went trick-or-treating. My arm definitely got a nice workout!



EK dressed up in a Minnie dress. She stayed on the sit and stand stroller, but I was pleased with how happy she was doing that. AC was a princess and was ready to get some candy!



Here's AC with one of her good friends from church, who also happens to be one of our neighbors. They are in the same preschool class during the week too. Funny how they are both princesses! :)




Here's Ms. Independent. She was on a mission and wasn't scared at all this year! We only went to about 10 houses b/c I wasn't sure how long EK would be happy and my arm was about to fall off. AC was happy to pass out candy with Keith when we were done. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...