It's that time of year....
for sickness! YUCK! Usually my girls are very healthy. This year, AC caught a virus. She was complaining early last week that her ribs and side were hurting. She only got sick once Wednesday night so I took her to the doctor on Thursday to rule out a kidney infection. He said it was probably just a virus. We did rule out a kidney infection while we were there. Friday morning we went to get EK up for school and realized that she had gotten sick in the night. Poor thing can't even tell us! We obviously kept her home from school. She spent most of the day on the couch, which tells you she was sick! That girl is rarely still for long. To spend hours resting is unheard of! I'm glad she realized her body needed to be still. Just when we thought the nasty bug was gone, AK got sick yesterday. I think I've been most worried about him since he's only 11 weeks old. After reading some on the internet last night, it said to nurse for about 5 minutes every 1-2 hours to not put too much in their tummy so it would stay there. He's been much better since last night. He and I are home this morning from church so we don't infect other little ones. My mom came and got the girls since they have been fine since Friday. I have spent the morning doing laundry and disinfecting everything I can think of. Praying the bug stays away from me! Mama can't be sick!
EK even fell asleep for a little bit. Love that sweet girl and glad she's feeling better now!
Comments
Post a Comment