3 months old

AK is 3 months old today! These past couple months have gone by quickly. He's such a sweet addition to our family. :)



He's telling me "enough pictures mama!"


Sweet boy in his bouncy seat...aka his bed. He's still in our room right by my bed. :)


This is what happens when mom leaves him home with daddy and AC. :) He didn't seem to mind...


If he's in a good mood, he'll lie on his play mat. He loves to watch the star that lights up and play music. We need to do tummy time more. This boy will never roll over!

Trying out the bumbo seat. How cute is it that he puts his hands together?? :)


Happy boy!

At 3 months:
* you love your hands! You like to have them near or in your mouth.
*you love your sisters. The other night, Keith had him in the living room while the girls were taking a bath and AK got so upset. When he brought AK in the bathroom, he stopped crying. I thought maybe he wanted to be with his mama, but when I took him into our bedroom, he started crying again. Then he stopped when we went back in the bathroom. What fun they are going to have when he starts getting mobile!
*Your reflux seems to be a little better. You do tend to spit up more on days I have dairy, but it doesn't seem to upset you like before. We're still on zantac (usually 2 times a day).
*You still sleep in your bouncy seat at night right by my side of the bed. You sleep pretty well, although the past couple nights you've been waking at 1:30 to eat. UGH! We need to stop that feeding. Please go back to the 4am time slot! :) He's only slept all night once so far. (9pm to 6:15am) How I wish he'd do that again!!
*We finally got his crib together. I plan to try naps in there soon to see how he does before I put him in there at night with AC. I don't want him waking up more than once a night in he room.
*wears size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes
*celebrated your first Halloween as a chili pepper...you hated your costume and fell asleep 10 minutes into trick-or-treating. :)
*first illness (stomach bug) on 11/4
*had your first trip to the zoo on 11/11
*first babysitter (Ms. Tina) on 11/17 while mommy had a dentist appointment


Here's a picture of EK at his age. See a resemblance?

Here's a picture of AC at his age to compare. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...