Fort Worth Zoo
Keith and AC were watching a show on the Discovery Channel last Thursday night about animals. The zoo came up in conversation and I realized that AC had never been to our local zoo! Fort Worth has a pretty nice one. I have been quite a few times in the past between teaching 2nd grade and taking EK. We just haven't gone in the past 4 years, so we decided to go the next day. It's Keith's day off and it ended up being a PERFECT day to go! It was more crowded than I thought it would be with school groups, but at least they were elementary kids. :) The weather was absolutely beautiful...a cool breeze with the sun shining!
AC posing near the elephant.
AK wanted out of the carseat to look around.
AK has discovered his hands. :)
AC and me on the stagecoach
A very tired AC after a fun day! :)
Comments
Post a Comment