Andrew is 5 months old!
AHHH! How is my sweet boy already 5 months old??
He is starting to sit up a little. He still leans forward quite a bit though.
He is starting to enjoy tummy time a little more since he can roll from his back his tummy.
We tried oatmeal for the first time last Sunday. He did ok with it and kept some in his mouth. It didn't help him sleep any better that night though. We'll keep trying...
Such a big boy sitting in the bumbo. He loves to sit and watch his sisters. :)
It was such a pretty day outside the other day that I put him in the swing (with a blanket in front of him since he can't sit up straight yet). He didn't fuss so I think he enjoyed it. :)
Nice and clean after a bath
We graduated to the ducky bathtub. He was way too big to be in the kitchen sink. He LOVES stretching out his legs!
Like I said, I cannot believe AK is 5 months old. As of a doctor appointment last week, he weighs 19 lbs. 2 oz (95%) and is 25 1/2 inches long (40%). He is wearing 6-9 month clothes (although some are already too snug) and size 3 diapers. Sleeping, well, isn't as good as it was. He's still in our room and sleeping in his bouncy seat. He's consistently up 2 times a night! UGH! I'm not sure if it's teeth or a growth spurt or that he's so close to his mama, but I'm ready to get more sleep! He goes to sleep around 9pm and then is back up 4-5 hours later. He is taking his naps in AC's room (which will be his room too eventually...I'm just so nervous he'll wake her up several times a night) and takes 2-3 naps a day. He usually gets a short morning nap before we leave to run errands and then takes a good afternoon nap (about 2 hours). He also naps while we're on the go. He's such a happy boy. His reflux seems to be better. He's not real fussy and it doesn't phase him when he spits up. I am still trying to avoid dairy. Maybe we'll be able to take him off zantac soon. He belly laughs a lot now, especially when I leave his sight for a minute or two and come back. He's always so happy to see me! :) He will play by himself for a good 10-15 minutes in his bouncy seat or on his little gym. His favorite toy is a book that makes a crackling noise. He loves to shove anything into his mouth right now. No signs of teeth yet, except for tons of drool and chewing on everything. He "talks" a lot and loves to stick out his tongue.
Firsts this month:
12/31: rolled from back to tummy
1/7: moved to the ducky tub
1/15: tried oatmeal
1/16: first trip to the playground (Mimi went with us to help me keep up with all 3)
Just for fun....EK at 5 months
AC at 5 months


okay so john never thinks babies are cute but....ak has him rethinking this...he loves his little face...we look at all the pics together now and love seeing him and the girls growing up....keep posting momma...and soon you will get some sleep...i promise....:) love and miss you guys...
ReplyDelete