EK's Birthday party
Last Saturday we had a family birthday party for EK. I decided to have it at my parents' house b/c EK usually does well there. (She still has trouble with people coming into our home and I didn't want her upset for her own birthday party!) I am so glad we did it that way b/c she was happy the entire time. Here are a few pictures of how big my EK is now:
Here she's laughing at Andrew
Singing "Happy Birthday" (which I thought might upset her...she had cried a couple times when I sang it at home...maybe it was singing?)
Eating her GFCFEF chocolate chip cupcake
Opening a present
Everyone went in on a sand/water table. I really think she's going to like it.
AC's new favorite "toy" at my parents' house: Pop's organ
Cousin M working the hula hoop
Uncle Steven trying... ;)
Cousin C posing
AC practicing her throw
EK outside...one of her favorite places
Comments
Post a Comment