The RIGHT Things to Say to Parents of Special Need...
I posted this on my facebook wall yesterday and I wanted to give those of you who aren't on facebook an opportunity to see this. Don't feel bad if you can relate to saying some of the things she first says. This article will equip you when the next opportunity arises. I know I didn't always know what to do around kids with special needs. Now, I love when people make an effort to include EK! She may not respond, but know that she understands when people are being kind to her. :)
The Fragile X Files: The RIGHT Things to Say to Parents of Special Need...: I was volunteering over at Aliza's school the other day during lunch, and I noticed that the special needs kids all sit together at one tabl...
The Fragile X Files: The RIGHT Things to Say to Parents of Special Need...: I was volunteering over at Aliza's school the other day during lunch, and I noticed that the special needs kids all sit together at one tabl...
Comments
Post a Comment