TX Ranger game

AC had been asking to go to a Ranger game. My dad got tickets for us, only to find out it was a day game. (Note to self: Check the time of the game before ordering tickets.) Keith had an all day meeting that he couldn't miss, so my dad offered to go with AC and me. It was a hot day and we were in the sun the entire game, but it was still fun. :)

On the way to the Ballpark

Round one: nachos

AC and Pops

Round two: peanuts

You can't see the field behind us well, but it's there!

Round 3: cotton candy (Every time I mentioned going a Ranger game, she asked if she could have cotton candy. I think she said it ten times before we went to get some. She loved it!)

Our seats gave us a great view of several nice catches by Cruz.

And this just goes to show you that I don't know as much about baseball as I think I do...I know that Josh Hamilton usually plays centerfield so that's who I thought I was taking a picture of. When Keith was flipping through the pictures, he casually said "Gentry" and he was right. (I did realize it wasn't Josh before Keith said it, but only because I realized Josh wasn't in the batting line-up. I do know a lot more about baseball now than I ever did before I knew Keith, but there's still a lot for me to learn.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...