Preschool Program
AC's last day of preschool was Thursday. They did a little program. She came home and sang all the songs for me, so I was hoping she'd sing in front of an audience. Sometimes she is a little shy, but she did it! She sang loud and proud and did all the motions! :) Sorry the pictures aren't that good. My flash doesn't work too well when you are a good 20 feet away.
AK enjoyed it. He would make noises when the kids were singing, as if he were singing along. :)
AC with Ms. Debbie
AC with Ms. Mindy
AC will go to preschool again next year two days a week. She probably could start Kindergarten and do well, but the cut-off here in Texas is September 1st and her birthday is September 6th. She will always be the oldest in her group and that's not necessarily a bad thing. :)
Here's a video of one of the songs. I apologize for the shaking. I should have moved closer and then the movement wouldn't have been as obvious. Maybe you can close your eyes and just listen to them sing. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment