Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday we had the opportunity to celebrate another year of life for my mom. (My family always likes an excuse for a party!) I am thankful that we live nearby so we could share in her special day. She has taught me a lot about being a mom over the years...she's kind, loving, generous, patient, always willing to help...just to name a few. I am thankful for her example and wisdom. My kids are blessed to have Mimi (and their Grandma Jo!) in their lives. EK got to see Mimi every day at school this past year b/c my mom is teaching there. I love that she's there to look out for EK since I can't be there. AC loves spending alone time with Mimi, mainly because she knows that Mimi will spoil her. I love that my kids get to see them at church, both at Wednesday night meals (I can always use an extra hand!) and on Sunday mornings.

EK with Mimi
 

AK with Mimi

AC with Mimi

 Mimi and Pops had a fun new water table

AK even enjoyed it!

AC with her cousin C and M singing "Happy Birthday"

Mimi blowing out her candles! ;)

Comments

  1. What sweet memories! Glad it was a great vacation. Those are priceless! What a gift your mom is. You are so blessed to have her here and at her school! Wow!!! God is so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...