11 months old!
AK turned 11 months on July 20th.
Helping Mommy and Aubrey pack (kinda...really he was taking things OUT of the box).
Ha! I found him in the living room by himself one morning. He was just as content as could be in the beanbag chair with the remote control. It starts early, I guess! :)
The silly face he makes when he is proud of himself. He loves climbing on Aubrey's toddler bed and thinks he's quite the big boy.
Playing peek a boo on the bookcase
He was feeling like his mama. So sick and tired of all the boxes around the house!
He loves to put phones up to hear ear and say "hello". It's obviously not that clear but he tries to say it. He also doesn't have to just use a phone. Anything that looks remotely like a phone can be placed up by his ear. CUTE!!
Something he got into while Mommy was trying to pack up a couple boxes. Thankfully it was a washable marker!
My sweet boy!
Having fun with AC
Little one, your personality is coming out more and more each day. You are fearless and adventuresome...something you must get from your Daddy. You are so strong! It's amazing to me how quickly you learned to pull up, then cruise and now you are trying to walk! Time needs to slow down! I am praying for you sweet boy...that you will continue to grow physically and mentally, that Mommy and Daddy will have wisdom from the Lord in how best to raise you, that God will draw you to Himself. There are so many hopes and dreams we have for you, little boy.
This month:
*size 18 month clothes, size 4 diapers and a size 4 in shoes (although he has only worn shoes once)
*eating: You love all the things I give you. You are still nursing several times a day (and at night) and you eat at least 2 meals a day of baby food. You also like mum-mums, cheerios, rice cakes, bananas, rotisserie chicken, pancakes, etc anytime I offer them to you. You drink well from your sippy cup and with a straw. I am trying to switch you to coconut milk. You take it better when it's in a bottle rather than your sippy cup.*sleep: Well, you are by far my worst sleeper! You STILL wake up a couple times a night, but you have been sleeping for several hours at a time before waking. I think you were needing more solid food to help with your reflux. I have taken you off your prevacid b/c it really didn't seem to be helping at all. You sleep the same, with or without it. Now that we are in the new house, I am about to sleep train. You NEED to start sleeping all night. Mommy needs to sleep all night! Deal?
*moving: You are so fast! You crawl so quickly. It is hard to keep up with you. You are trying so hard to walk. You will let go of something and stand for a few seconds and sometimes you take a step or two. Then you fall. :) You know you can crawl much faster. Walking will come later, my boy. :) You are doing remarkably well at climbing the stairs. Just today I watched you carefully come back down. I am still super nervous about having stairs but am totally impressed how you are doing with them. You LOVE climbing!
*You entertain yourself well. As much as you are on the go, you are very curious about new things. You will inspect and try to find out how things work. So fun to watch you. You are so proud of yourself when you do something you have watched your sister do, like climb on the toddler bed or play with something you think you aren't supposed to. Stinker! I have a feeling you are going to give me a few gray hairs, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
You are babbling like crazy! I will be very excited to hear your first word. You imitate a lot of words but you don't use one purposefully yet. I know you will soon! :)
Comments
Post a Comment