Someone is trying to walk...

Oh my word! This boy never ceases to amaze me. My girls were late walkers, around 15 months. I just expected the same from little man. He had other plans and is quite proud of his accomplishments. This boy is a dare devil and keeps me on my toes. He learned how to climb stairs the first day we were in the new house. Thankfully he also figured out how to safely come back down. (Totally impressed!)  I have found him standing on the little rocking chair several times in the past few days. I am just waiting for our first trip to the ER. I know it will be sooner rather than later. My girls were (and still are) pretty cautious so this is a whole new realm for me. Those of you who have boys are smiling right now, aren't you?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas