My helper!

 
 
 
I am not sure how I was blessed with a daughter like AC. She definitely has her drama moments, but most of the time, she is such a help to me! She loves to organize. Yes, you read that correctly. On Saturday, Keith hooked up the DVD player and TV upstairs in the playroom. I found a box of movies and asked AC to put them in the cabinets for me. The next thing I know, she had 3 piles going: Daddy's movies, Mommy's movies and kid movies. She even gave us our own section of the cabinet! When she was done with that box, she asked if I would make her a chore chart. She said she could mop, vaccum, pick up the toys, do almost anything but cook. HA! :) Love that girl to pieces!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas