Our life in pictures from my phone
We spent some time today at Mimi and Pop's on the trampoline. It's becoming our Saturday afternoon thing. :)
Sweet EK after she'd lost a tooth. She's lost 2 on bottom and 2 on top now.

My cleaning helpers...this was at 9pm last night.
This is from our ER visit a couple weeks ago. Did I write about this? AK got a nasty splinter and then spiked a fever EARLY (4am) the next morning. Instead of going to see my ped, I opted for the "doc in a box" places. My bad!! I have learned my lesson and will not take my kids there again. We ended up spending 7 hours at our local children's hospital because of elevated white blood cell count and left with no real answers. (He acted fine though.) Guess he just happened to catch a virus about the same time as the splinter. Don't believe they were linked.
About a month ago, EK had a nasty cold. Even took her to the doctor 2 times in a week to be sure. This was on the ride home one afternoon. You KNOW my girl is sick if she's sleeping during the day. She doesn't take naps (hasn't since she was 2 1/2). Thankfully she's all better now, except for getting over an ear infection and dealing with the dental crown/tooth.
This boy has some of the funniest faces! This is his "Woah! Look what I found!" face.
My sweet boy...looking like such a big boy.


Comments
Post a Comment