AK at 20 months
It is hard to believe that AK is 20 months old. (EK was 20 months old when AC was born.Wow!) I love seeing him learn new things every day. He is talking up a storm, although there's a lot we still don't understand. He is very expressive, as you'll see in the video. Even though I see these sweet faces every day, I still laugh when he makes them. You can tell he's just so excited about each thing!
We're working on body parts and animal sounds. You can also hear at the end what he calls AC.
he is so darn cute....he's talking great...so grown up already...times flies....enjoyed reading about what you are learning through having ek....i pray for you often....my cousin ( mommy of jack) is finally having a second baby...she is so scared...pray for karla as this pregnacy goes along and pray for a healthy baby for her....:)
ReplyDeleteI will pray Pam! Thanks for letting me know! :) Love seeing pics of your sweet grandbaby!
Delete