Pumpkin Patch 2013

Last year we tried out a different pumpkin patch and AC wasn't a huge fan. She remembered going to this one so the other one just didn't live up to her expectations. :) I was a little nervous as we drove up there because it was raining. It's no fun to go when it's rainy and muddy. Thankfully it didn't rain much and it was actually "fall-ish" weather. YEAH!! :)
 
AC in the pumpkin house

 
AK in the pumpkin house. (I had to keep an eye on him so he wouldn't throw all the pumpkins on the ground.)

AC's favorite part is the cutouts. It's fun to see all the characters they have. :)

EK had fun too. This was the happiest she's been since her regression. :)


Strong AC! 

Pulling the wagon...such a big boy. 


He loved this pumpkin cutout. I was worried about the windows falling on his head or getting his fingers pinched. Thankfully we didn't leave with serious injuries, just a small bump.

We met my good friend Carrie there with her two kids. We don't get to see our friends as often as we used to, so this was an extra fun trip to the PP. This was the first time we rode a hayride as well. I think they only used to do them on Saturdays. I knew Saturdays were CRAZY, so we never attempted to overwhelm EK. It was fun that they had hayrides yesterday. EK did great! I think it helped that there were only a few people on the ride. :)

A picture of me and my sweeties. :) Blessings from the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...