True Woman | Why Our Kids Don't Need the "Little g" Gospel

True Woman | Why Our Kids Don't Need the "Little g" Gospel
I think this brief article is really good. It's what I am striving to teach my kids. I tried so hard to be "good" as a kid. Partly b/c I'm the firstborn and it's my personality to please people. I wish I had at least tried to please the Lord more than men, but even that falls short. God draws us to himself and calls us to be His children because of His goodness (and grace and mercy and love, etc), not because of any goodness in me. I didn't really get that for a long time.
If this article resonates with you, you might look for "Give them Grace" by Elyse Fitzpatrick. I'm only a few chapters in, but it's been encouraging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...