Birthday Party

AK's birthday is August 20th and AC's birthday is September 6th. For the past 3 years we've done a combined extended family party. This year we also invited a few friends and had it at an indoor playground in a nearby church. It worked perfectly and I think everyone had a good time. :)


Even EK was happy just chilling and watching the other kids play

A group picture minus one of AC's friends, but I LOVE how EK is crossing her leg and smiling!

Here's the whole gang! :)

AK had a PLANES birthday party. I had a friend make his cupcakes (gluten, dairy and egg free). They were SO good and she decorated them with fondant toppers.  They were super cute! (If you're local, let me know if you want her info. She also makes non-allergy cakes and they are amazing!)



AC wanted a luau theme.


AK liked the cupcake so much, he decided to get it all over his face. Crazy boy!

AC with one of her good friends. Their birthdays are only a few days apart. They were in preschool together and at DCA last year. This year we're both homeschoolingI so I'm looking forward to some regular play dates.
Thankful for both of these sweet kids and that God has blessed them with another year. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...