Gulf Shores trip, part 3

Ok, this really will be picture overload, but it's my kids, so bear with me. I really wanted to try and get some decent pictures of my three cuties. I finally have a good camera that does a great job, even if I don't know what I'm doing yet. 

So, EK wanted NOTHING to do with pictures. I tried for a few minutes and then gave up when she kicked AK in the face. 


So, Keith took EK and I got a few of the other two. They are much more cooperative. :)


You can really see AC's missing top teeth in this picture. Ha!

I finally decided to try and get a few of just EK. That worked better.

She's so pretty. I hate when I can't get pictures of her smile. Mission accomplished here.

What a beauty with a beautiful background!

Me with my girls (baby girl #4 included). Ha!

My boy and me...wish his smile didn't look like he was hurting. It does look like I have a death grip on him though. Maybe he was in pain...

The sky was beautiful that evening.

My crazy boy was SOAKED when we returned to the car. Such a boy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...