35 weeks and Happy New Year!

AC took this picture last week when I was 35 weeks along. Today I'm 36 weeks. Keith had to go out of town for a couple days to perform a funeral and I'm praying this baby girl stays put at least until he gets back. I'm a tad bit nervous/anxious but AC and AK didn't come until 38 weeks so I'm thinking we should be fine. The next picture I post of me will be when I'm holding baby #4. So crazy to think about. Still some things to do around the house and a few things to buy. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. :)

Someone gave us some sparklers to play with on New Year's Eve. The kids were a little nervous at first but then were excited to do them, even though it was pretty cold out. Keith grilled steaks for dinner and we watched the MSU Bulldogs play GA Tech. Sadly, it wasn't a good game for Mississippi State! :(


I cannot believe 2014 is over and we have a whole year ahead of us! While I have no idea what is in store, I trust the Lord will carry us through...good times and bad. First up, is EK's 9th birthday and then baby girl's arrival! January should prove to be exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...