7 months

Oh goodness! How I love this baby girl! EJ is such a sweetie. She turned 7 months on Sunday. She weighed 18 lbs, 3 oz. when I weighed her yesterday. We go in a few weeks (just a little off on her well-visits) to the doctor so we'll see how long she is. I have no concerns. :)
She's still nursing well. She eats every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and still doesn't like bottles. My mom kept her last Sunday night. I was gone for about 5 hours and she only ate 1 ounce. Thankfully she wasn't too fussy. She just started eating baby food. I tried on Sunday and she kept the peas in her mouth. :) We'll be trying other veggies and fruits now that she is swallowing it instead of spitting it out.
Sleep...well, she's regressed a little in this department. I moved her to her crib last month. She does ok falling asleep. She uses a sleep sack instead of being swaddled. She was sleeping a good 7-8 hour chunk. Lately, she goes to sleep around 8pm but wakes up at 1-2am and then 5-6am. YUCK! Sometimes she wakes up around 1am and will fall back asleep. I wait and only go up if she starts crying. She usually takes a morning and afternoon nap. 
She's rolling everywhere and sits up well. This is one of my favorite stages because they entertain themselves for a little bit, but don't get in too much trouble. I am nervous about what little thing she may find on the floor. She loves chewing on anything she can get her hands on. Oddly enough, she still only has 2 teeth. She got those right after she turned 5 months old. I'm sure she's working on more. 
She had her first cold last week. Poor girl was congested. Thankfully she never got a fever and bounced back within a few days. 
So thankful for this sweet baby!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...