Interview with an EIGHT year old
So very hard to believe that our AC is 8 years old. What a blessing she is to our family and I'm so thankful I have the privilege of being her mama. :) It is neat seeing her grow into a young lady. I can see the Lord working in her heart. She's eager to learn more about the Bible. We always start our school morning with our catechism, Bible memory verse and the school curriculum's Bible portion. I try to not hurry through this time and let her ask as many questions as necessary. We've had some great conversations because of it.
I asked her the same questions that I asked AK a few weeks ago. Here are her responses...
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? God
2. What is your favorite color? turquoise
3. What's your favorite television show? Miles from Tomorrowland
4. What's your favorite outfit? butterfly shirt with skirt
5. What sport do you like best? swimming
6. What song do you love? The Getty's version of "God Rest ye Merry Gentleman" (She loves the violin playing in it.)
7. What's your favorite cereal? Life
8. Who is your best friend? Molly and Gracie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? chef
10. What is your favorite book? Nancy Drew
11. What are you really good at? making crafts
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? To the beach
13. What is your best memory? going on a mini train ride with Payton
14. What would you buy if you had $1000? A motorized kids car
15. What vegetable do you dislike the most? mushrooms
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? For EK to talk (Awww...that melts my heart!)
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? mint chocolate chip
18. Who is your biggest hero? Jesus
19. What do you like to do best with your friends? play with dolls
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? go to Disney World or ride on a plane
Love your posts and the updates on the kids ! They are growing so fast!! Adorable too!! Think of you often!
ReplyDelete