First day of Preschool

This cutie started preschool today. He's going to our church (FBC Keller). It's where AC went a few years ago. He was very excited to meet his teachers this past Friday and couldn't wait to use his Lightning McQueen backpack and Blaze lunchbox. :) I am so thankful he walked right into his classroom after I asked him for a kiss. When I asked what his favorite part of the day was, he said playing, except they couldn't play in the kitchen because some kids weren't being nice. He told me a few friends names and was proud to show me his craft with his "fingerprints" on it. Fingerprints were actually his hand prints. :) 
I missed him but it was fun spending a few hours with AC and EJ. I know he's going to learn a lot this year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas