Bedtime Blessings


Our church hosted a Family Conference this past weekend. I was able to go with Keith on Friday evening, thanks to my wonderful sister! ;) Dennis Jernigan led us in worship and John Trent spoke. Then there were break-out sessions on marriage and family topics.

My mom gave me a book written by John Trent called "Bedtime Blessings" for Mother's Day. There are 100 bedtime stories and activities for blessing your child. I'm really eager to use it and thought I'd pass it along, in case you're looking for something to use with your child. I know sometimes it's easy to get in a routine. I always pray with AC and EK before bed, but this book will give some new ideas of things to pray for...some things that are basic, but I often overlook.

I'd love to hear some other ideas of what you do/use at bedtime for your kids. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...