Budding photographer??

AC learned how to turn my camera on months ago. She thinks it's fun to walk around the house and take pictures. I'll find 20+ random pictures later, like the carpet, the ceiling fan, etc. :) When we were outside playing today, she wanted to take pictures of EK. I tried to explain how to look for EK on the camera screen BEFORE taking the picture. Mind you, taking a picture of EK is no easy feat. She doesn't pose or even pause for the camera. Sometimes she even runs away. You have to follow her around to get a good shot and I always have to take several before there's one decent one. Thank goodness for digital cameras that let you look at the picture before paying to print it!!
Today she got a couple decent ones for a 2 year old. Think she has a future in photography??

Comments

  1. all from the eyes of a two year old.....she did great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...