Family Picture
As I mentioned last week, I had a feeling our Friday appointment for a family picture wasn't going to go so well. My mama instincts were right. Upon entering the room, EK had a meltdown. I guess the lights, camera, and strange man in the room bothered her. She was upset in all 3 pictures. AC had a poker face in the first 2. (She tends to be shy at first.) As part of the process, each family recieved a free 8x10 for participating in the church directory. I told them "No thank you." Who wants a visual reminder of how traumatic it was for EK? I also told them we'd submit our own photo. I knew anything would be an improvement. :)
On Sunday, we asked my mom and sister to take a couple pictures after church. I was hoping the girls would cooperate. It went much better! We'll use one of these. Still not perfect, but my sweet EK is happy. That's how I want others to see her!


Those turned out cute!! Glad you got one. And you look gorgeous Mama!
ReplyDeleteBoth those pictures are real nice of all of you!
ReplyDeleteThose are sweet, happy pictures!
ReplyDelete