AC's new hobby
Best $1 I have ever spent!! I've realized lately that most of our toys are for younger kids. EK still uses them because her fine motor skills are delayed. I have several ideas for birthday presents for AC. :) AC can do all of our puzzles in less than 30 seconds. When I saw this animal one at Target, I thought it'd be something we could grow into. I showed her how to do it several times the first day. Now she can do the whole thing by herself, all 24 pieces! She'll work on it for at least 30 minutes each time. When she completes it, she'll turn it over and start again. :)
**I found it in the dollar section at the Irving Target. We're over that way for EK's ABA therapy.
Here's AC putting in the last couple pieces.
**I found it in the dollar section at the Irving Target. We're over that way for EK's ABA therapy.
Here's AC putting in the last couple pieces.
Whoa - smart thing! That's really good for a 2 year old!
ReplyDeleteain't she somethin.....:) of course we knew that....both of your girls are just darling and love em to pieces....
ReplyDelete