Where has the summer gone??
I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of July! I realize there are still a few more weeks before school starts, but this coming week is EK's last week of summer school. The summer has gone by so quickly!
As we approach August, the unknown about this coming school causes me a little anxiety. I know that I need to trust that the Lord has a plan and that his plan is best, but it's hard for me to not know the details yet. I'll catch myself saying, "Well, when she's back with Ms. Sharla..." and then I remember that it's not a definite yet. Hopefully we will find out in the next week or two. School starts August 23rd so we have to know a couple days before then for "Meet the Teacher". I'm also planning that EK will go in the afternoon. I requested afternoons. Her ABA therapists and speech/occupational therapists need to make her new schedule so I told them we'd need morning slots since she'll be at preschool in the afternoons. Sure hope that's what she gets or we'll be changing it up again! Just go with the flow, right?
On a totally FUN note...Keith and I are going on a vacation next week! In May, Keith celebrated his 5th year as senior pastor of our church. I'm so proud of all he does for his family and his church family! We are thankful to serve at FBC Keller and pray the Lord will give us many more years of ministry here. Who would've thought back in 2000 when we met in the college/career class that we'd get married and Keith would become senior pastor?? I certainly didn't! I am thankful that God's plan is better than anything I could've thought up! :)
Pray for my parents next week as they keep our babies. I am thankful they are willing to do this. I know AC will have a blast and I think EK will do well, after she warms up to the idea.
Pictures from our trip when we get back...
As we approach August, the unknown about this coming school causes me a little anxiety. I know that I need to trust that the Lord has a plan and that his plan is best, but it's hard for me to not know the details yet. I'll catch myself saying, "Well, when she's back with Ms. Sharla..." and then I remember that it's not a definite yet. Hopefully we will find out in the next week or two. School starts August 23rd so we have to know a couple days before then for "Meet the Teacher". I'm also planning that EK will go in the afternoon. I requested afternoons. Her ABA therapists and speech/occupational therapists need to make her new schedule so I told them we'd need morning slots since she'll be at preschool in the afternoons. Sure hope that's what she gets or we'll be changing it up again! Just go with the flow, right?
On a totally FUN note...Keith and I are going on a vacation next week! In May, Keith celebrated his 5th year as senior pastor of our church. I'm so proud of all he does for his family and his church family! We are thankful to serve at FBC Keller and pray the Lord will give us many more years of ministry here. Who would've thought back in 2000 when we met in the college/career class that we'd get married and Keith would become senior pastor?? I certainly didn't! I am thankful that God's plan is better than anything I could've thought up! :)
Pray for my parents next week as they keep our babies. I am thankful they are willing to do this. I know AC will have a blast and I think EK will do well, after she warms up to the idea.
Pictures from our trip when we get back...
Comments
Post a Comment