Her mind is constantly going....

Today at the grocery store AC says to me: "Mama, I'm tired of living here!" Do you think we're at Walmart too much? ;)

On the way home from Walmart, I saw a cow eating grass and pointed him out to AC. (Yes, we do still have some livestock around us...not nearly as much as we used to!) He was reaching his head through the fence to eat grass on the other side.
AC: "He better be careful or he's going to get moosed."
Me: "Moosed? What is that?"
AC: It's when you get stuck.
Me: Did you make up that word?
AC: Yes, I did.
Me: You're something!
I was laughing for a bit after that. Pretty cute! :)

Comments

  1. love the new little words she has......and i love that she thinks she lives a walmart....hahahaha
    p.s. sounds like you singing on this...is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet Pam! No, it's not me. I feel like I haven't seen you in a LONG time! :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...