Ball Pit

Ms. Sharla has a ball pit in her classroom and she's told me many times how much EK likes it. The deep pressure she gets in there is very calming to her. I decided to make one for our house. I got a pumpkin container from our local grocery store. They were very kind to empty one out and load it into my car! :) I think we have a little over 1000 balls in there! It definitely took more than I thought it would! Totally worth it to see this girl smile. (Actually, both girls love it!)



EK's smiling at AC

See?? Happiness!! :)
AC's favorite thing to do is hide...Where's AC??

Here she is! :)

Comments

  1. What a great idea! They look so happy playing together. I hope it brings hours of enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Glad you found a (fairly) easy way for EK to enjoy herself!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas