Some Aubrey stories

I try to give AC choices whenever possible. Perhaps it goes by to my teacher days and "Love and Logic" Training?? (Anyone else?) A while back, I taught her "Eeny, meeny, miney, mo" to help her make a choice when she likes both options. Here's her version:
Eeny, miney, mo
catch a tiger by it's mo
Eeny, meeny, miney mo!
(I've tried to gently remind her that tigers have a "toe" not a "mo", but she continues with her take on it! :)

Tonight in the bathtub, she was looking in the the little mirror (I think it's a drain so the tub doesn't overflow). She was commenting on all her body parts. "I have a nose and a tongue. Here are my teeth and my lips. I have arms and sleeves." What a minute...did my daughter just say that she has sleeves?? After asking her about it, she adamently replied she does have sleeves. I guess she's given a new label to a part of her arm. :)

One of my favorites:
You're the best mom in the best whole world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...