Pumpkin Patch 2010!!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch today. This is an annual event for us. EK was 10 months old the first time I took her. We did have a first today though...Daddy went with us. A couple days ago, I realized that EK didn't have school today. Since it's Keith's day off, I asked if he wanted to go with us. I knew it'd be nice to have an extra set of hands so I could try and get a couple pictures and not lose the girls! :)
If you remember my posts last year about our visits to the Pumpkin Patch (we went with school and friends), you'll know it was a disaster. EK was so upset that it was hard to enjoy our time there. This year was so different! Thank goodness! We went at a time I knew it wouldn't be too crowded and we brought her stroller. I'm not sure if those things made the difference, but I'm thankful for her better mood! The weather was perfect too. I couldn't have asked for a better trip to the Pumpkin Patch! :) Enjoy the pictures!


AC on the train


EK when we first got there

AC loves Toy Story


Trying to get a picture of the two of them... so difficult!


Another try...


Best one we got! :)



AC giving a smile before she went to the bounce house


AC in the pumpkin house







A happy EK on the way home!

Comments

  1. Great pics...the girls are adorable! I love that smile on EK's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favs - Aubrey with the little pumpkin and Emma Kate on the car ride home. You two make BEAUTIFUL babies!!! :)

    (oh - and I got your email - I'd LOVE to! Let's talk!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...