October 31st...

In the past, we have attended the Fall Festival at our church. This year, our church decided to not have the Fall Festival. This gave us the chance to do some trick or treating. I really had no idea if AC would even do it. She is rather shy at first, so the idea of going to someone's house that she doesn't know is really not up her alley. I decided we'd go to a friend's house first to practice. AC was more willing to go with her friend L. After a couple homes, AC was running to the next one! :) So funny what free candy makes you do!
On a completely different note, EK was miserable Sunday night. I knew that she would scream anytime the doorbell rang or someone knocked. I decided I'd wait outside on the driveway for kids. EK was upset that AC and I were not inside, but she was just as upset to be outside with us. with strangers everywhere. She doesn't do well with anything that changes up her routine! Poor girl! I know she's relieved October 31st won't be here for another year! (I'm a little relieved too...Halloween is my least favorite holiday!)

Here's Minnie Mouse! She was ready to go by 4pm! :)


Here's AC with her friend P. They are in the same Sunday school class at church AND they live around the corner. :) Sweet friends!

Here's AC with her buddy L!



Another pic of Minnie Mouse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...