AutismSpot
I came across the neatest site yesterday. AutismSpot
Is this new or have I been in the dark for a while? I've browsed the site for a few minutes. I'll definitely be spending more time there. I really like the videos that are available. What a great resource to have in one place! I hope that this will be useful to you if you have an autistic child or perhaps you can pass the link along to a family who is dealing with autism. I truly wish I'd had something like this 2 years ago when we started our journey with autism!! Crazy to think this journey has only been 2 years...seems like a lot longer!
If you find something particularly helpful from the site, let me know! I may not have checked it out yet! :)
Is this new or have I been in the dark for a while? I've browsed the site for a few minutes. I'll definitely be spending more time there. I really like the videos that are available. What a great resource to have in one place! I hope that this will be useful to you if you have an autistic child or perhaps you can pass the link along to a family who is dealing with autism. I truly wish I'd had something like this 2 years ago when we started our journey with autism!! Crazy to think this journey has only been 2 years...seems like a lot longer!
If you find something particularly helpful from the site, let me know! I may not have checked it out yet! :)
Comments
Post a Comment