Trip to Mississippi
We drove to MS on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with Keith's parents. It's a long drive to do in one day (9-10 hrs), but the girls usually do well. What did we ever do without DVD players? They definitely keep everyone happy! This was the first time AC asked "Are we in MS yet?" every 30 minutes. I think she was very excited about seeing Grandma and Papaw.
This was EK's best time at G & P's in several visits. Usually she cries for at least the first hour and clings to me the whole time. She usually warms up at some point in the day, but it starts all over the next day. This time, she fussed a little, but quickly warmed up to Grandma and Papaw. She would wander the house and look at them and smile as she walked by them. It was a sweet time and I think it made G & P happy too!
Thursday afternoon we ventured outside before the cold front came through. Nothing like going from 70's to 40's in one day! :)

love this one of the girls holding hands. AC kept EK within a few feet the whole time we were outside. :)
So difficult getting a good shot of both girls. Should be fun getting a decent Christmas one! ;)
AC with her Papaw
EK with Papaw (She did the same thing with Grandma, I just wasn't quick enough to get it on camera!)
One of AC's christmas presents...EK and I got one too. Can't wait to do some serious baking! :)
This was EK's best time at G & P's in several visits. Usually she cries for at least the first hour and clings to me the whole time. She usually warms up at some point in the day, but it starts all over the next day. This time, she fussed a little, but quickly warmed up to Grandma and Papaw. She would wander the house and look at them and smile as she walked by them. It was a sweet time and I think it made G & P happy too!
Thursday afternoon we ventured outside before the cold front came through. Nothing like going from 70's to 40's in one day! :)
So difficult getting a good shot of both girls. Should be fun getting a decent Christmas one! ;)
AC with her Papaw
EK with Papaw (She did the same thing with Grandma, I just wasn't quick enough to get it on camera!)
One of AC's christmas presents...EK and I got one too. Can't wait to do some serious baking! :)
so glad you had a good time in miss.....the apron is adorable...and i love the pic's when ek is smiling...she's so beautiful...they both are....:)
ReplyDelete