4 months old
How in the world has another month gone by?? The rapid approach of Christmas might have something to do with it. AK turned 4 months old on Tuesday. Love that boy more and more each day. He continues to be such a sweet baby. He loves watching AC be silly. She's so good to sing songs or do a little dance for him while I'm trying to get us out the door in the mornings. He's happy as long as he's not alone. He's really starting to "talk". Tonight he was squealing like crazy. His eyes light up when I come back into the room and he just grins and "talks". PRECIOUS!!!
I'd be lying if I said that I don't ever think about autism, but so far, his eye contact is great and he's trying to communicate and interact. Obviously, I will be paying close attention to milestones. So far, the Lord has truly given me a peace to just ENJOY AK and I'm so thankful for that!
Blowing raspberries...he loves making sounds with his tongue!
He's really reaching for things now. Loves the toys on his bouncy seat.
We're working on tummy time. He's not a huge fan right now. I know we need to work on it though, if he's ever going to roll over. I think he'll be a tummy sleeper once he's rolling. (I'm too paranoid to lay him on his tummy if I'm not right there.)
Me and my boy!
Love this picture! He's like "What you talkin' about Willis?" (Remember Different Strokes?)
Hard to get a picture without the tongue popping out, but still a cutie! :)
Some things this month:
*He moved up to size 3 diapers. He's in 6-9 month clothing. (I feel like we just moved to 3-6 month clothes.)
*Still sleeping in the bouncy seat by my bed. He has been doing some longer stretches (with some bad nights mixed in). Some day we'll move him to his crib....
*Still on zantac for his reflux
*Celebrated Thanksgiving at the Hoyer's
*Had his first professional pictures done and he was GREAT! He smiled at the guy and didn't fuss at all the different positions we put him in. It was so hard picking just a couple poses.
*He's been unimpressed with driving around at night to look at Christmas lights. Two nights he was just plain mad! :)
*Left him with a babysitter for the first time on 12/8. He did fine. It really helps that he'll take a bottle. I was not so lucky with the girls.
So very thankful for our AK! Our family would not be the same without him. Excited to see his personality develop more in the coming days! :)
Comments
Post a Comment