Andrew's baby dedication

We dedicated AK this past Sunday. Our church has a parenting class called Deuteronomy 6 Academy that all parents need to take before they can dedicate their child. The class started right after we had AC, so we had not gone through the course. With Keith's busy Sunday schedule and it only being offered a couple times a year, we finally were able to attend a couple Sundays ago. It is a great course on biblical parenting. A lot of what we know, but need to be reminded of and challenged to put in practice.
 
AK was dedicated with two other pastor kids. :) I know we all are praying that the Lord will grow our boys into mighty men of faith!
 
Here is the verse we chose for AK:
Ps. 119:9 "How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to your word."
 
He behaved himself very well. He was so curious about where he was. I brought him in during the offertory and he was mesmerized by the lady playing the flute. I worried that he'd throw a fit b/c he was tired and hungry, but he was great! Best behaved of all three kids. :) 



Sweet cousins!

This is about as good as it gets with our family! :)

Sweet AK eating lunch after church! You can't really see it, but he hit his right cheek during the first hour at church. Of course he did that the day of his dedication. Oh well! I am much more laid back with this one than I would have been if the same situation had happened with EK. Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas