Encouragement Challenge
About a month ago, I heard a message on Revive our Hearts that really resonated with me. It wasn't a program that made me feel good about myself, but it was definitely something I needed to hear. I was convicted of the way that I speak to my husband. Sometimes I am so critical and unkind. Maybe that is something you struggle with from time to time? The Lord has a way of showing me areas that I need to address. I am thankful for His timing and that the Holy Spirit convicted me of my sin. If you want to listen to some of the messages (there are 6), here is a link. Click here.
As I was listening to LeRoy and Kim Wagner's story, I saw a link to a 30 day challenge to encourage my husband. I knew it would be good for me to be intentional about encouraging Keith. We all need encouragement! For 30 days, I received an email each day that had way to encourage a different area of my husband's life. It made me realize that there are so many qualties that I admire and am grateful for. Why do I tend to get stuck on one area that is bothering me? Whether your marriage is going well or in need of some serious help, I strongly recommend this challenge. If nothing else, it'll change the way you look at your husband. My husband is a great man with so many godly qualities, but sometimes I just look at areas he needs to improve on. That is not good for either of us and certainly won't allow the Lord to use our marriage for His glory. I can't recommend this challenge enough. Take a minute to check it out. You won't regret it! Click here.
As I was listening to LeRoy and Kim Wagner's story, I saw a link to a 30 day challenge to encourage my husband. I knew it would be good for me to be intentional about encouraging Keith. We all need encouragement! For 30 days, I received an email each day that had way to encourage a different area of my husband's life. It made me realize that there are so many qualties that I admire and am grateful for. Why do I tend to get stuck on one area that is bothering me? Whether your marriage is going well or in need of some serious help, I strongly recommend this challenge. If nothing else, it'll change the way you look at your husband. My husband is a great man with so many godly qualities, but sometimes I just look at areas he needs to improve on. That is not good for either of us and certainly won't allow the Lord to use our marriage for His glory. I can't recommend this challenge enough. Take a minute to check it out. You won't regret it! Click here.
Comments
Post a Comment